Hello Friends!
I'm trying to figure this site out, so bear with me. There will probably be a lot of changes for awhile.
This last week I helped my friend Linda with her daughter's wedding. It was wonderful! I should have pictures for you to see sometime next week.
We'll be traveling home this weekend. I am also taking my cousin's senior pictures. I'm pretty excited about the weekend. Should be fun.
I just wanted to give you a quick note so you knew I was doing well.
10 comments:
I LOVE the new look! Neato! I think you'll end up liking Blogger a lot better -- especially when you are commenting on other's sites.
Josh is home on leave and I have been swamped with adoption paperwork since. So, I haven't been able to spend time on the computer like I normally would. I'll try to visit again before the end of the week.
Blessings!
Lacy
See?? You're ALREADY posting more than before!!! hahaha!!!!
It's working already!!!
;-)
p.s.
I TOTALLY love the new look- I love the title- very cool, Shelli!
Hope you had a great Fourth of July!
Blessings!
Lacy
Have a safe trip! I'm getting ready to leave, too. I'll be in Atlanta for a week and then L.A. for a week.
I may return to no readers at all!
Blessings!
Lacy
Still no news on the job. The test results came back negative which has him a bit grumpy. The docs say everything is still normal. He's talking about quitting his job when he gets back. I have no idea what he's doing.
Sent you pics of a quilt. I'll probably send more today.
Test results negative, normal makes him grumpy. No word on job yet. Guy says Randy's hired, but it sounds like they are waiting for someone to quit. He says he's quitting when he gets home. Don't ask me.
Sent you pics of the quilt. Will send more today since I got a lot done last night. I'm already making plans with my time come august. WoooHooo
I didn't get to see the Hollywood hills.. from where we were the smog was too thick to see much of anything. When I watch Cribs or something, I guess I can see why people would want to live there. I just kept thinking: this place must have been gorgeous before it got ruined.
Blessings!
Lacy
Hi, Shelli!
Melissa told me you said "Hello". :D You can change more on this site as well, if you can figure out the html. I've been trying to get something started here but got frustrated with the html and haven't had the time lately to go back and try to figure it out. I was trying to get less of a column on left and right side, make the message part bigger and possibly add another sidebar. What I do like here is you can add more elements.
Do you have to approve comments because I could have sworn I left you a message on this thread a day or two ago......
Denise
Post a Comment