Friday, September 12, 2008

A half day...ahhh

Today I took a half day of vacation, it is wonderful knowing that after lunch, I do not have to go back. YEAH!

I wanted to say that even though the last two posts have been introspective and may seem a bit sad, I am not sad. I'm happy! I'm being moved by God to change my attitude about life. God is showing me new glasses to see the world through. And that is most wonderful!

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to read such bright and encouraging words!

Blessings to you!

Lacy

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a half a day off. :)

I didn't think you were sad, really, but thought that your perspective on what you do not have enough of was interesting.

Have a wonderful weekend Missssss Shelli! Hugs, Robin

Gina said...

Glad to hear you're happy- enjoy the weekend!!!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are happy too. I often have conversations with myself about my "not enoughs". I have to intellectually choose to let God handle my "not enoughs". If some are important to God...then He'll help me change, but if it's not important in the whole swing of things on my spiritual journey, then it's something my flesh deals with and not my spirit.

If it's any conselation....I was up late that night contemplating things too. Rueben and Randy seem to be keeping my physical and spiritual person busy. I just have to give it over to Him and stop taking it back!

M

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Hope you are having a super-great Thursday!