It's been a heck of a week. Sorry I haven't been back to write.
The wedding went well. I haven't seen my pictures yet, I just dropped them off today. I had a friend taking pictures with me as back up and her's turned out. Now I just need to wait until tomorrow to see how they came out.
Not much is going on. Dave and I are working so much that we haven't seen much of everyone at the same time. I miss our family time. All in good time. God is good and he'll work this whole thing out for his purposes. Though I have to admit that I can't wait to not need to work so much.
I'll be back in a few days to show you pictures. If I have time, I'll show you tomorrow.
Oh, one new thing I'm doing is becoming a travel consultant. I'm working through the training right now. It's a work from home kind of business. If you are thinking of traveling, please check out my website, you can search several sites at once with it's meta-search capabilities. The address is www.wanderyonder.worldventures.com. So give me a chance to earn your business next time you travel.
I have a friend that has been in this business for about a year. I finally took a look at the business and liked it. She's having fun with it, and another of my friends signed up so we're all doing it together. I hope I have time soon to actually pursue it. Wish me luck!
I'll be back with pictures soon if any worked out. Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Hey, can't wait to see the pics!
trave consultant sounds like fun!
Hello! :) It sounds like you are doing something right up your alley. When I first read this I pictured you like that lady in My Big Fat Greek Wedding during that part when the cord gets jerked. LOL
So have fun with it! Just don't fall down! LOL
Hugs, Robin
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Oh, what a fun job!
I wrote more of that story and posted it today. I'm hooked on it. Almost as hooked on the story as I am on Josh's fancy pants camera.
Blessings!
Lacy
I'm pumped about the pictures and your enthusiasm. Isn't it wonderful to be turning a new page in your life with such excitement? I love that. You deserve so much happiness! I hope it's everything you dreamed and more!
Blessings!
Lacy
P.S. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. I love them!
Post a Comment