Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YAY!

I wrote last night about the test. The results came back and I am fine! Yippee.  Now the question is, what do I do with myself now that I can make plans again?

I guess I get to blog about my idea to try a new recipe each week to get outside of my culinary box.  I tried a new one yesterday, but forgot to take a picture to show you.

Last week we tried "Weeknight Porkchops", which were pretty good for meat. I am going to add some garlic and cayenne to the sauce next time I make it to add a little more flavor.  (This recipe can be found on allrecipes.com if you are interested).

Here's a picture, though I must admit, I had to borrow one from my husband because I had already eaten mine before I took the picture. Note to self, take a picture before you eat, it will look prettier.





The other recipe we tried was a crockpot dish called Rosemary Red Pepper chicken. We edited the recipe from the get go, because the reviews suggested it. We added a can of fire roasted tomatoes, and mushrooms, as well as doubling the spices. Dave and Maddi ate it and loved it. I only tasted it because I had eaten at work earlier in the day. I thought it was good as well. This recipe is also on all recipes.com


After cooking
 
Before, I think it was much prettier before it was cooked.


I wonder what I'll make next? Something yummy I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the before picture too, sauteed veggies look better raw.